“The announcement by the FBI and New York Police Department that they are investigating close Clinton ally Anthony Weiner’s inappropriate relationship with an under-aged female is extremely disturbing,” Trump’s deputy communications director Jessica Ditto stated in a press release on Thursday. “The Clinton campaign should immediately return all campaign contributions from Weiner. America has had enough of the sleaze that is Clinton, Inc.”
Bill Clinton gave a speech to Wells Fargo for $200,000
"Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton is joining the attack against Wells Fargo, which was fined $185 million by the federal government for opening new accounts for customers without their consent, and then charging them fees.
“This is classic Hillary Clinton: publicly criticizing a company because it’s good politics while the Clinton Foundation quietly accepts hundreds of thousands of dollars from that same company,” said Jeff Bechdel, communications director of the conservative America Rising PAC. “If Clinton truly meant what she wrote, her letter would have been accompanied by a check from her family foundation returning the money from the company she is hypocritically complaining about.”
Thus far, there is no indication that the Clintons intend to return the money to Wells Fargo." (surprise)
Email Noose Tightens on the Ol' Nag - Stonetear = Clinton IT Hack
No Security Clearance Here
The evidence that @GOPPollAnalyst and others have uncovered is entirely circumstantial – which is pretty typical of crowdsourced investigative efforts, even the more effective ones. This is what @GOPPollAnalyst and her allies on Twitter and Reddit have dug up to support the Combetta/Stonetear connection:
– Archived domain records show the website combetta.com is registered to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
– The Etsy user stonetear lists his name as Paul Combetta. (The account was registered in 2011.)
– A website for the ’90s role-playing game Betrayal at Kondor, maintained by an unknown person, thanks a Paul Combetta for hosting some files and lists email@example.com as his email address.
– An archived profile on the site exiles.darkseduction.net, dated to February 2003, includes two pictures of a man who closely resembles Combetta, and who lists his names as “Paul” and “StoneTear” and his website as “putergot.net.”
– Putergod.net is, for what it’s worth, also registered to firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Stonetear’s Reddit history – now deleted – made reference to Rhode Island, where Combetta once lived.
– The email address email@example.com was used to register a Facebook profile for a “Paul Hamilton,” which is mostly blank and has only 40 friends. One of them is, however, a woman whose maiden name appears to have been Combetta until a 2015 wedding.
– The timing of two of Stonetear’s Reddit posts coincides with events in the Clinton email saga. One post, dated July 24, 2014, came one day after the House Select Committee on Benghazi and the State Department reached an agreement on producing records. The second, which is dated Dec, 10, 2014, and describes a 60-day email retention policy, came the same month that a longtime Clinton aide requested that their email retention policy be shortened to 60 days.
That post has since been deleted — along with many others by stonetear — but you’ll find an archived version here. Someone rediscovered that post, noticed the unusual request regarding “VERY VIP” email records, and apparently wondered if stonetear might be Paul Combetta, the Platte River Networks tech who worked on Hillary Clinton’s email server and recently received immunity from the feds for his testimony about it. A group investigation revealed that “stonetear” also appears in an email address and an Etsy page linked to Combetta. There’s also compelling circumstantial evidence floating around connecting stonetear to a specific street in Rhode Island on which Paul Combetta owns a home. There’s no smoking-gun proof that he’s stonetear but it sure looks like it’s him.
Another interesting post by stonetear is dated December 10, 2014:
"On July 23, 2014, the House Select Committee on Benghazi had reached an agreement with the State Department on the production of [Hillary Clinton’s] records, according to an FBI report released earlier this month on the bureau’s probe of her email use…
The FBI report says that Cheryl Mills, a longtime Clinton aide and attorney, requested in December 2014 that the email retention policy be shortened to 60 days. The FBI report says Mills “instructed [redacted] to modify the email retention policy on Clinton’s clintonemail.com e-mail account” but that “according to [redacted] he did not make these changes to Clinton’s clintonemail.com account until March 2015.”
...Oddly enough, stonetear seems to have been interested in precisely the same recordkeeping issues that Paul Combetta would have been interested in with Hillary Clinton as his client at precisely the same times that he would have been most interested. (Combetta apparently forgot to implement the 60-day retention policy mentioned in the December 10th reddit post, leading to his “oh-sh*t moment” in March 2015 where he nuked old emails on the server with BleachBit.) Equally oddly, all traces of stonetear seem to be disappearing from reddit this afternoon, now that members there are sifting through his archive of posts..."
Mizraim Belman Guerrero, who immigrated from Mexico to Austin, Texas with his family at age four, is attending Georgetown University as an undocumented immigrant, as reported by Circa.com.
“He qualifies for financial aid like any other student at Georgetown, and this semester he’s paying just $11.50 of the close to $33,000 tuition bill,” reports Circa’s Fernando Hurtado. “Financial aid isn’t the only resource Georgetown offers undocumented students. Earlier this year, it launched an undocumented students resource page for prospective students looking to get into the university.”"
Clinton Adviser Sid Blumenthal Spread Birther Story
Ol' Nag Caught In Another Lie of Biblical Proportion
"New evidence is emerging that Hillary Clinton’s campaign was, in fact, responsible for spreading the original Birther conspiracy theory in 2008, which alleged that Barack Obama was born in Kenya and therefore potentially ineligible for the presidency.
...Blumenthal’s tactics in the 2008 campaign, on this and other issues, were so toxic that the Obama administration rejected any appointment for him in Hillary Clinton’s State Department. (Nevertheless, she continued to retain Blumenthal as an adviser, exchanging classified information and intelligence with him on Libya, the terror attacks in Benghazi, and other topics.)"